Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Review: Chanel LES 4 OMBRES in 33 Prelude



This quad is any neutral lovers dream. It leans cool and looks really amazing on brown eyes. The texture of each shadow is buttery, smooth, and pigmented. I find the shadows in this quad less soft than the Chanel duo shadows but these give no fallout whatsoever. The duos are softer but give me more fallout.



This quad comes with four colors: 
-A light champagne that leans yellow 
-A deep eggplant purple that looks more like a cool dark charcoal-y brown on my skin
-A light beige with green, yellow, pink sparkles. This color leans purple-taupe on my skin. (this is the standout and most unique color IMO)
-A medium cool toned brown with green and red sparkles that looks like a cool brown grey that leans khaki on my skin



I find the medium brown and light beige truly unique. It's amazing how they both look so different on my skin than in the quad. They really transform depending on your skin tone and the lighting you are in. I find the champagne and the eggplant purple pretty but dupable. I probably have 5 other champagne and eggplant colors that look just like them. 
Overall though, this quad is quite versatile. It's basic but edgy enough for any neutral gal who's looking for something just a little more special than their everyday browns and beiges. 
I give this quad an A+ and highly recommend it.



Chanel's Quadra 33 Prelude retails for $57 and can be purchased at any department store with a Chanel counter or Chanel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment